AutPlay Therapy is facilitated by parent company Robert Jason Grant Ed.D. CE Hr approvals for trainings may vary, please be sure to read individual training information for details. When you register for an online/home study (non-contact) training, all training information will provided. In some cases you may be required to purchase a book to complete the training.
Information about our Online/Home Study Trainings:
- You will be asked to read through the PowerPoint (this is your training guide), you will also be asked to read articles/readings, watch video clips, and complete experiential activities.
- You will need internet access to complete this training.
- It’s expected that you will complete all the exercises and not skip over any parts of this training. Many of the exercises are referenced on the post exam at the end of the training.
- CE Hr approvals for trainings may vary, please be sure to read individual training information for details.
- If you have any questions while completing the training, you may contact Jen Taylor [email protected] or Robert Jason Grant [email protected].
Our Online/Home Study Trainings: (scroll down this page for more information and to register for each training.
- AutPlay Therapy Certification Training (16 CE Hrs)
- Play Therapy Interventions for Children & Adolescents with Autism and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders (8 CE Hrs)
- The Autism Friendly Play Therapist (6 CE Hrs)
- Using Play Therapy to Address Sensory Processing Challenges (8 CE Hrs)
- Supervision Training – Creative Play Therapy Interventions in the Supervision Process (6 CE Hrs)
- Supervision Training – Addressing Parent and Caregiver Issues (3 CE Hrs)
- A Look At A Book: Integrating Bibliotherapy and Play Therapy (6 CE Hrs)
- Play Therapy with Adults: Individuals, Couples, and Groups (6 CE Hrs)
- Using Board Games in Play Therapy (6 CE Hrs)
- Using Sandtrays with Children and Adolescents with Autism (6 CE Hrs)
- Family Play Therapy: Approaches and Interventions (6 CE Hrs)
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D is an APT Approved Provider #12-318 for continuing education. Most trainings are approved for APT continuing education, but each individual training listing should be reviewed to identify the type and amount of continuing education offered. Visit a4pt.org to learn more about APT (Association for Play Therapy).
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D is a Certified Training Partner for IBCCES (International Board for Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards) #CE159432, offering continuing education for the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate credentials. Most trainings are approved for IBCCES continuing education, but each individual training listing should be reviewed to identify the type and amount of continuing education offered.
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D trainings are approved for continuing education for most state licensure requirements for Licensed Counselors and Social Workers. Participants should check with their state licensing boards for verification.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Visit Jen Taylor Play Therapy Services for cancellation policy or email [email protected]
Host a Training: We facilitate trainings around the country and internationally. If you would like to inquire about having us speak at your organization, conference, workshop, or seminar, please contact us by phone 417-755-9042 or [email protected]