AutPlay Therapy is facilitated by parent company Robert Jason Grant Ed.D. CE Hr approvals for trainings may vary, please be sure to read individual training information for details. When you register for an online (non-contact) training, all training information will provided. In some cases you may be required to purchase a book to complete the training.
Our Online/Home Study Trainings: (scroll down this page for more information and to register for each training.
- AutPlay Therapy Certification Training (16 CE Hrs)
- Play Therapy Interventions for Children & Adolescents with Autism and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders (8 CE Hrs)
- The Autism Friendly Play Therapist (6 CE Hrs)
- Using Play Therapy to Address Sensory Processing Challenges (8 CE Hrs)
- Supervision Training – Creative Play Therapy Interventions in the Supervision Process (6 CE Hrs)
- Supervision Training – Addressing Parent and Caregiver Issues (3 CE Hrs)
- A Look At A Book: Integrating Bibliotherapy and Play Therapy (6 CE Hrs)
- Play Therapy with Adults: Individuals, Couples, and Groups (6 CE Hrs)
- Using Board Games in Play Therapy (6 CE Hrs)
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D is an APT Approved Provider #12-318 for continuing education. Most trainings are approved for APT continuing education, but each individual training listing should be reviewed to identify the type and amount of continuing education offered. Visit a4pt.org to learn more about APT (Association for Play Therapy).
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D is a Certified Training Partner for IBCCES (International Board for Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards) #CE159432, offering continuing education for the Certified Autism Specialist and Autism Certificate credentials. Most trainings are approved for IBCCES continuing education, but each individual training listing should be reviewed to identify the type and amount of continuing education offered.
Robert Jason Grant Ed.D trainings are approved for continuing education for most state licensure requirements for Licensed Counselors and Social Workers. Participants should check with their state licensing boards for verification.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Visit the Play Therapy Summit for cancellation policy – https://courses.jentaylorplaytherapy.com/collections
Host a Training: We facilitate trainings around the country and internationally. If you would like to inquire about having us speak at your organization, conference, workshop, or seminar, please contact us by phone 417-755-9042 or [email protected]